The one and only, Piet!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitschke066

Reaction score
So I was talking to Piet the other day and he asked what kind of shapes I was into. I told him that as of late, I've taken to Danish Eggs, Apples, and such. Then I get a message from him say here's your launch code! Today I received this absolute beauty!!! Cheers Piet!!!

pientenpauw1.jpg

pietenpauw2.jpg

Sweet looking for sure.. Piet has good taste.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

This is just one of the many reasons I am soooooo proud to be able to count Piet Binsbergen as a brother!!!

Congratulations, Nitschke066!! She's beautiful!! Enjoy smoking her... I know you will!! ;)

Piet, once again you have shown your generous heart as well as your skilled craftsmanship and artistic abilities... beautiful work!!! You, my brother... are saluted!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Robert

Dutchman! On a giving binge are we? You're a true man of heART! :D I'm proud to know you and call you friend, cousin, brother from another mother! :cheers:

Piet seems to redefine generosity - there isn't a mean bone in the man's body. Kudos to you guys.

What goes around, comes around!!!!
After all it's the least I could do........ Nitschke gifted me 3 Ser Jac's!!!!

Nitschke, you are the one saluted man!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

beauty of a pipe. maybe i've missed it, but i'm curious to see a pic of piet's man cave. one gets the impression he has little elves bagging up his gifts!

way to go piet!

bruins":usqi59sp said:
beauty of a pipe. maybe i've missed it, but i'm curious to see a pic of piet's man cave. one gets the impression he has little elves bagging up his gifts!

way to go piet!
Bruins, have not yet posted up cave pics, I am working on it tho'......and no there are no elves, just a 4yr old son if you want to count the little bugger in!!!!

Piet Binsbergen":aw6nn6pr said:
Bruins, have not yet posted up cave pics, I am working on it tho'......and no there are no elves, just a 4yr old son if you want to count the little bugger in!!!!
he counts! with the proper outfit of course. what's his name?

bruins":fp79hoqy said:
Piet Binsbergen":fp79hoqy said:
he counts! with the proper outfit of course. what's his name?
XAVIER!!!!!

XAVIER!!!!!

That's an awesome name for one who I'm sure is an awesome child (he's got his daddy for an example to follow)!! But, what else would you expect from an AWESOME man?!?!?!?

Piet, is there anything that you don't do well??? I doubt it... sorry... stupid question!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Robert

beebiz":n0rt1jk6 said:
XAVIER!!!!!

That's an awesome name for one who I'm sure is an awesome child (he's got his daddy for an example to follow)!! But, what else would you expect from an AWESOME man?!?!?!?

Piet, is there anything that you don't do well??? I doubt it... sorry... stupid question!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Robert
Numbers!!!!! Math!!!!!
Driving and smoking a pipe, playing bag pipes!!!!