The PC Police are at it again

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alandadp

Reaction score
Just got three tins of DLNR from a German retailer (cheaper than the UK) and this is what arrived:

dunhil11.jpg

A quick look at the same site and I found some other changes -

The Mellow Mallard -----> The Mallard
Exclusiv Royal ----------> Exclusive Mixture No. 1
Brookfield Aromatic -----> Brookfield No. 1

I'm sure this is just the start of things to come although if it's an EU thing it might stop with Brexit :D

Hope it hasn't made it across the pond.

Is nothing sacred?

Adam

Nope, nothing sacred.........

I read about those changes being pending. I suppose the time has arrived! At least there is no picture of a rotted lung being dissected for a label........

And if the FDA has it's way, our labels will be worse..... :(

Smoking is deadly? No, no it isn't. Or if it is, to the extent that it is, then the same warning should be put on ice cream. What's deadlier than a wad of sugar-saturated fat? And cars, cars are deadly. I really wonder about the mentality that thinks this is a job well done, a professional tour-de-force, something they can be proud of, as they pose as moral colossi on the world stage. All backed by guns, and arrest and seizure powers, should some poor soul not comply.

Ya, and to be totally fair they should put LARGE warning labels with graphic pictures on all sugary products like candy bars/sugary soft drinks/children's breakfast cereal (and the like) with totally obese people and the inevitable diabetes/limb amputation and heart disease that follows.

Mother effers.........

:evil:

No Cheers,

RR

I have enough Exclusiv Royal to last me..............well.......forever. I don't know why I do not smoke it more often. It is a fine example of a scoop-and-smoke burley blend if there ever was one.