THE Question.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard that Camus slept with 10,000 women...
No, wait, that was monbla... :shock:

Since it was you, Yak, that opened my eyes to the ubiquity of men naming their junk (which I hadn't heard before, I swear), perhaps A Good Time was merely a moniker of a pet trouser snake.

8)

I had my peedeewhaxkers tattoo'd with its name.

Normally it's just the initials MMH but when I get excited it's

Montgomery Maxamilian Harrison plus the family crest and a mural of George Washington leading a victory parade in Philadelphia and Made In The USA God Bless America.

I can't decide if I want to finish the sleeve or just leave it a half sleeve like it is now.

PB used those guys who draw on grains of rice for that tattoo :tongue:

Is it too late to name mine Magic Johnson?

Puff Daddy":qppnrhyz said:
Is it too late to name mine Magic Johnson?
If I wasn't circumcised I could show ya how I pull a rabbit outta my hat :affraid:

This online discussion of genitals goes too far for me. I know that everything else is discussed online, so why not this? I also know that the secrecy and purported sinfulness of sex are partly responsible for its dark power; thus to discuss it openly demystifies it and subtracts some of that power.

But can't such discussion happen on a sex board? I think those who keep coming back to BoB do so in part because of its unwritten posting norms, one of which is to keep your tone civil. Whether or not one has a genital area tattoo or is circumcised is a little too much information for my standard of civility.

Sex boards are just as bad, all they do is talk about everything else except sex. Boring. Kind of like how nude beaches are mostly fat, old hippies...not much to tantalize the masses.

Don Alfredo is right of course.

You bozos ruin this board with this crap.

Who was it that originally pulled this topic off of 'The Question' anyway?

MISSISSIPPI RIVER!..

second runner up : Lux Navy Flake
Third Runner up : star of the east..(..I love lats, and it drives my sister in law away)