The rev is back (a bit)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the rev

Reaction score
Was really nice to have some of you reach out and check on me. I have had an interesting year. I have had some pretty severe injuries, coupled with the building of my MMA gym it had really take. Me out of the shop and offline quite a bit as well. All of my attention (which often was stolen by pain killers) was given to my gym, which is what pays the mortgage now.

I did recently get back in the shop, and spent a week with Steve Liskey one of my favorite pipe makers, so I should be turning out some good work soon. I am also coming to the Vegas pipe show with some pipes to sell.

I will check in now and again and thanks for your concern

Rev

Sounds like you've got your hands full, good to hear from you!

Take good care of all that real important stuff in your life!!! Check in here when time allows. Good to hear from you :cheers: FTRPLT

Thanks for dropping in John. You've been missed and we look forward to your future postings. :)

AJ

Been wondering where you got off to myself Rev. Hope your trials and tribulations are behind you now, and that life starts sailing smooth once again. Thanks for updating us, and don't be a stranger!

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR

There he is! I even went to your website a while back, saw no recent pipes, and began to wonder . Glad your checking in. Hang in there!