The Rocket's Red Glare: July BoB Bombing Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nearly all pilots have reported!! Tomorrow will be a day of reckoning!!!

Ocelot55":9ba8mblb said:
Nearly all pilots have reported!! Tomorrow will be a day of reckoning!!!
yeah i'm concerned as i haven't gotten the tracking info for my destruction yet... seems to be in limbo

H'mm, I seem to have been a target this time (hopefully not the primary, I have far too much as it is!). If there is more, it won't be delivered to our office until Monday at the earliest, so you'll just have to wait! :p 

Anyway, a nice sample marked 'Classic Virginia' (most likely McClelland #2010) and a large chunk of SG Brown Rope #4, plus a package of Long pipe cleaners

According to USPS, my package was delivered yesterday (8/1)...I even waited until Wednesday (7/31) to send it out! :evil: 

Well, my bomb is one county away from the target, but no clue on if it will be delivered today or not!

My package hasn't been updated since it left KC on Wednesday evening......hhhmmmm guess we'll see what happens. BH sent his USPS curse my way maybe?
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 

Mine shows touchdown yesterday. Either our target(s) are gents (men/women) or LIES!

yesterday as I was winging my way back to base as my Grumman F3F started to take on some ground fire as I cleared the horizon I noticed an enormous RED glare and smoke

base10.jpg

I had to land else where (a farmers field) and I walked carefully back through the woods to find total devastation!

i don't know if I'll ever recover from this attack, I'm going to be digging myself out from under all this rubble for a long time.

the mail lady pulled into the drive way and said to my wife I have some packages for you, my wife said yeah my husband bought some stuff online the other day (which she knew I ordered a hand full of stems from the pipe emporium) the mail lady handed her one package, my wife said ok thanks and she ummmm no, there are quite a few more, my wife said OH he must have ordered more than I thought!

Pictures of the devastation will follow later tonight as I have to get my arse to job no.2

I will get even I promise!!!!!

Drat....the USPS has sited me as this months target!!! I am going to be a day late. BH...take the pins out of the VooDoo doll!!!!!!! :twisted: 

I sure hope this is over, my cat Magnus  is very upset all of that stuff is cluttering  his laying spot
here is a picture of the wreckage

destru10.jpg

amongst the wreckage is:

Tinned:
McClellands Christmas cheer 2012
Low country Carolina Christmas
GL Pease Meridian
university flake
Dunhill Flake
penzance
C&D Red Carpet and SOTEF and Two friends Deacons downfall
Vintage Velvet Tin
Drama Reserve
Yenidje highlander
villiger early day blend, mid day blend, after dinner blend, cocktail hour blend
Rattarays Black Mallory

pouches:
Prince Albert
Sir Walter Raleigh
Kentucky club mixture

Bulks/Samples:

Red Virginia
Red Cake
Red Odessa
GL Pease embarcadero
Steve Books Sword of Aragon and  Seven of Nine
Astleys no.109 Medium Flake
J.P. Crossroads
Esoterica Stone haven and Pembroke
Edgeworth R.R. match
McClellands, Three Cherry, Black Stag , no.1 Grade Balkan flake and Toasted and Smoked
Orlik Golden slice
Macbarens roll cake and Latakia Blend
Douwe Egbert aromatic
P.S. English Oriental Supreme and Proper English
Sutliffe  Sunrise and Molto Dolce
Plum Pudding
Luxury Navy Flake (PS?)
Bullseye (PS?)
Dans Sweet Vanilla HoneyDew
and a mystery blend with no label that smells of latakia

Pipe stuff:
Lighter
Pipe nail
bag of pipe cleaners
a vintage pipe cleaner carrier
an MM hardwood
a RED pipe Stem
Red Acrylic blank
A piece of Wendge
a piece of Zebra wood
a vulcanite stem
two stummels
and Amphora Dublin
a plateau Briar block

Cigars:
Don Rafael
Kinky Friedman Utopian
Gurkha Status

Cool stuff:

A  muzzle loader ball  starter
a piece of 8,000 yr old morta wood
the movie "RED"
4 Bar Coasters

Goodies:

Ravens Brew organic French roast coffee
Big RED gum
honey Sticks
Mint Crunch bars
Jelly Belly RED RAT candy
Carribou sticks
Buffalo sticks
Canned Smoked wild sockeye

I think I listed every thing , hope I didn't miss something.
among that list are a a bunch of my favorites and a bunch more I have been intending on trying.

Thanks to everyone you are all too generous.

I enjoy sending out my "bomb" every month, picking out the ingredients and imagining the look on their face as they see that pile of packages,  now that I know what that feels like I will enjoy it even more! (revenge is sweet)

Sweet, the USPS tracking was wrong on mine and it arrived on time!

was attacked again today by a small band of rebels!

damage10.jpg

arrggh! too much Generosity in this group, thanks to all