The season is near

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thistleoak

Reaction score
So as you very well know Holloween was last night, I stopped by the store and Christmas items and decor are up already... it got me to thinking, what is your favorite Holiday season movies. My two favorites are Holiday Inn and Die Hard ( my wife will argue the latter is not a holiday movie but I say it is)

Oh yes. I think "Yippee Kiyay _____!" should replace Happy Holidays as the official greeting. :twisted:

I still think my favorite is Miracle on 34th Street.

Fazby":br6gi6xs said:
Oh yes.  I think "Yippee Kiyay  _____!" should replace Happy Holidays as the official greeting.   :twisted:

I still think my favorite is Miracle on 34th Street.
I just had orange juice come out my nose

Have you ever seen Prancer? It had Sam Elliott in it. It was filmed in my hometown. I own the two sleds the girls used in the movie. Don't know what I will ever do with them. :lol:

Simple Man":zbt93buu said:
Have you ever seen Prancer? It had Sam Elliott in it. It was filmed in my hometown. I own the two sleds the girls used in the movie. Don't know what I will ever do with them. :lol:
No I'll have to check that out, I love Sam Elliot and that cool they used your sleds.

My favorite Christmas movies would be "It's a Wonderful Life", "A Christmas Story" and "Holiday inn".

Thistleoak":8a5rljt9 said:
Simple Man":8a5rljt9 said:
No I'll have to check that out,  I love Sam Elliot and that cool they used your sleds.
It's just an okay Christmas movie. Probably a little more special to me just because I am familiar with all of the shooting locations. Sam Elliott and Abe Vigoda lend a little cool factor to it. :lol:

We just watched "A Christmas Horror Story on Netflix.... William Shatner was killing me, laughed so freaking hard at him as the movie went on

I didn't think anything of it at the time of its original release, but the constant showings seem to have eventually broken me down. Home Alone. It's funny. very funny. AMC must air the series 75 times every December. Grumpy Old Men is sort of like that as well. I have to admit that I hate the X-mas TV season because everything stops for a couple weeks. I thirst for new content, not repeats.