The Shadow has one more victim...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mozjo33

Reaction score
My wife and I got home about 30 minutes ago from visiting my mom in Raleigh (NC). We've been there since Wednesday. On the kitchen table was a box from JR Cigar. Of course I got the obligatory evil look from the wife!! :evil: :evil:

Here is what I found:

IMG-20130218-00133_zps04992de8.jpg

Thank you to the Shadow! I have never tried either blends before. I look forward to it. I only hope I find out who you are so I can reciprocate!! :cheers: :cheers:

I think that is the same look I often get from the misses. I have often thought of asking JR to include the note in other packages to keep me out of trouble. :lol: :lol:

She saw the card and proceeded to ask questions. I still got the stink eye!! :suspect: :suspect: :suspect:

Nay, not a victim, The Shadow has brought another evildoer to the sharp sword of Lady Justice.

The Shadow Knows.

Cigar2you":i9yhdqtr said:
I think that is the same look I often get from the misses. I have often thought of asking JR to include the note in other packages to keep me out of trouble. :lol: :lol:
I hear they are going to start offering it as a packing option. :lol:

Slide":v73rjkl9 said:
Cigar2you":v73rjkl9 said:
I hear they are going to start offering it as a packing option. :lol:
Brilliant idea. The Shadow Combo. 2 tins of choice tobacco, pipe cleaners and a sinister note to dupe the Mrs. :p

Awesome strike from The Shadow, sorry mate, still think you're female, very elegant handwriting, yet the formation of some letters look to be hindered by longer fingernails resulting in a raised arch and faltering in the drop for the continued flow onto the next letter. That, or you're more trickster than suspected and you are doing this to create a red-herring! Good work though and excellent choice sending Escudo, one would consider you a 'person' of taste but then you add the twist of Common Wealth, hmmmm, methinks another red-herring to keep us guessing.

The notes are written at jr so I think the hand writing is null.

I don't check in for a week and this place goes nuts! Congratulations lets hope you get out of the dog house soon. Nice job Shaddow!

Jim

Some how the Shadow distracted me and I missed this latest show of his powers
Congrats Moz!
nice work Shadow