the Shadow?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jefe1037

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
So, one if you SOBs thinks you are Lamar Cranston. I get a call from wifey that she is ticked that she drove across town to the Post Office just to pick up my *sneer* pipe stuff. I don't remember ordering a tin of the Stokkebye 1957 and CD Old Hollywood. The cleaners were a nice touch: I just doubted myself enough that I ordered something while drinking.

Consider this a threat. Revenge will be mine.

sounds like the shadow is up to his/her old tricks again, Congrats!

I was just thinking to my self this morning that we have not seen a Shadow strike in a while. Congrats Jefe!!!

Everone loves the Shadow!! :affraid:

Sorry to be showing my age here but...

The Shadow was Lamont Cranston.

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of man?
The Shadow knows.

While in the Orient, he learned to "cloud men's minds." Be a great forum attribute to have.

Mozjo33":3dc89of5 said:
I was just thinking to my self this morning that we have not seen a Shadow strike in a while.
I hear he's quitting his other job, so we may be seeing an increase in Shadow activity in the future.

Yeah, good luck with your revenge. :lol: Funny how when Beetlejazz posts less the Shadow shows up less often... :|

Kyle Weiss":hlwcbojj said:
Yeah, good luck with your revenge. :lol: Funny how when Beetlejazz posts less the Shadow shows up less often... :|
Nice!!:geek::geek::geek:

Wait...when did JKenP join BoB because he sure knows A LOT about The Shadow? Goodpoint about Beetlejazz though Kyle, that is all too true.

Congrats to you and the Shadowess brother.

Aye, Lamont Cranston once was The Shadow. Lamont Cranston has long since departed this world and having been just a wee lad he took me as his pupil. The need to travel to the Orient was unnecessary, instead the ability to cloud mens minds was taught to me upon the crest of Mount Hood gazing out towards the three sisters. Lamont's fighting prowess was taught to me in the unyielding darkness of the Ape Cave in Washington. Lamont's ability to charm ladies was taught to me standing in front of Rich's Cigar Store. And most importantly the drive to bring all evildoers to the swift hand of Lady Justice was instilled in me watching the corruption that abound on this so called Brothers of Briar.

The Shadow Knows

Kyle Weiss":2ieyxifb said:
Ya, we haven't seen jazzy around for a while now. What's up with that??

:?:

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":6kk96jyx said:
Kyle Weiss":6kk96jyx said:

Cheers,

RR
She hates us. :( :( :( :( :(

Kyle Weiss":bvifagzf said:
Brewdude":bvifagzf said:
Kyle Weiss":bvifagzf said:

Cheers,

RR
She hates us. :( :( :( :( :(
OK, so who ran her off???

:evil:

Cheers,

RR

Okay, first off I know this and an old thread but, I have to say that "the Shadow" aka 221Anonymous was the first to introduce me to Escudo and I'm very thankful.
I reckon what I'm trying to say is that this is a DUH! moment for me big time because at the time for some reason I hadn't realized he was the one whom generously gifted me that wonderful package containing my first tin of it and others.
That and I just realized there's no way to communicate to him other then bringing this thread back to life. So please accept my apologies for not realizing and not properly thanking you then. Up until then smoking pipes was not all that enjoyable. Now, while it lasts I have my Escudo to savor and enjoy.

Okay Ken, here I was trying to be a good person and do the right thing and ya just had to make me feel foolish didn't ya?
Okay, that's fine. I'll just revert to my ole mean and nasty self and ya all can kiss my beehind!
How's that Ken, sound better? BUTTHEAD!:lol!: 

And to answer your question NO! his beard scared me.:(