The show must go on.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sloth

Reaction score
My fiancée died two nights ago.

I'm managing to keep my composure between the bouts of sobbing. I know the worst is yet to hit me.

I know I can count on you for comfort. This helps greatly.

More later, perhaps. For now:

I love you, Frisky Babe!

I'm terribly sorry to hear this. For what it's worth you have my sympathy and prayers. May you be comforted in your time of loss. :(

Sloth (forgive me, I do not know your real name),

This really is tragic news especially at this time of year. May I offer my sincerest condolences for your loss and hope that you can find it in yourself to remain focussed on the good times that you shared together.

My warmest wishes,

David.

Very tough news my friend. My sincerest condolences. Please make sure you take the time to take care of yourself in this most difficult time.

Jim

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine the pain you're in, but for what it's worth, you have my deepest condolences.

I am so sorry to get this news. This has to be really tough for you, and I hope you have a good local support network.

Rest eternal grant to her, O Lord;
And let light perpetual shine upon her.

May her soul, and the souls of all the departed,
through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Really sorry for your loss, brother. I hope you will find comfort in the midst of what must be terrible grief.

Much condolences to you, I cannot fathom how badly it has to hurt. Hang in there man.

My sincere condolences as well; and I echo Fr. Tom's sentiments

"T"

My sincere condolences to you. The loss of a loved one is tragic and to experience it during this time of year just brings it up a notch. I'll add my prayers to help you find some peace.

Hi Sloth. Tom and I send our most sincere condolences on your loss. It is my hope you enjoyed many remarkable times with your fiancé and can focus on these during this time of overwhelming grief. Aeschylus once wrote:

"He who learns must suffer. Even in our sleep, pain which cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart until, in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom through the awful grace of God.”

While none of us can comprehend the depth of such pain, please know you have many brothers and sisters in this community who stand with you through this difficult time. Don't hesitate to reach out to any of us - no matter how late or no matter how seemingly trivial - and know there is always someone here to listen. Our deepest condolences.

L&T

My sincerest condolences on your loss. May she rest in peace.

I am so sorry to hear this. You are in my prayers! Please accept my deepest condolences.

I am sincerely sad to hear this. I hope you can surround yourself with love and support. Lean on people during this time. You don't need to go through it alone. John.