The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel where you're coming from Warlock. If checked the orders versus the calendar a couple times to make sure I wasn't missing it. I'm still on track btw.

Yes, finally! Seems like it's been ages. I've been looking forward to this for too long. I must compensate for the delay with all out air assault this month.
???

Huh, what?...............

Snoozing.......

Seriously, I like the long lead time. Gives me time to craft a custom explosive. I mean, you really need to use the right bomb........

I am launching from a remote location this month. I am doing a reading/writing retreat in the guest house at Virginia Theological Seminary. Ordinance was packed and made the trip here.

Tick, tick, tick...

Bird is in the air. Since I am mailing from the seminary PO, it will not be carried by the usual ICBM or war eagle. It is more of a descending dove with some tongues of fire in the near future. We will see how the timing works from this launching point...

Bombs loaded on the rack. ✔️
Aero craft on the run a way. ✔️
Pilot ready to get in said aero craft and run run like the wind to be free again. ✔️
Return postage to mail the retarded pilot back home (don't tell him it's a kamikaze) ✔️
Radar Co Ordinates of aero craft transferred to Supreme Allied Command HeadQuarters...uhh. Not yet. Run a way doesn't open until Oh Niner Hundred.

Huh. Well, I'll be. Our local PO's have the humongo postal mail-o-matic and coffee machines. You stick the pkg in, push a buncha buttons and out pops the box all posted up...along with a mugga Joe.

I literally have not stood in the post office line (which normally has like 10 plus people in it) for a live clerk in several years.

Well, maybe not the coffee thing isn't exactly accurate.

BH, we have those too. They're something else....

So far, this is the list of confirmations I have from folks. Let's keep 'em coming!

WarlockBob X
Blackhorse X
Ozark Wizard X
beardedbassguy X
DrT999 X
d4klutz
Boulder&Briar X
nismo270r X
puros_bran X
kaitlyn3837 X
juanmedusa X
mejoshee X
fsu92john X
Jevverrett X
MichaelM X
Timbo X
Fr_Tom X
Ocelot55 X
PozzSka X
Fumus

Pilot is still working up the nerve to fly. I got confirmation on loading but nothing on take off. I put special time sensitive instructions in the comments this time bc the office was closed. Should've done this by phone.