The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Verdi, vichi, Velcro

we came, we saw, we stuck around

happy bombing run fellas the last haul was superb

I love the smell of tobacco in the morning... smells like victory. I'm in.

I am going to pass this month, and most likely the next few as well. I will return when the time is right!

John

Blackhorse":gxwl0zyh said:
Gonna miss ya Fatman. Fare ye well.
Oh, I will be back and will continue to do what I do. I am getting my house ready to sell, finalizing my divorce, looking to relocate, and am just a little bit busy!

I'm in, but logistics may be complicated. I will be on vacation the week of the run. I can have things ready to fly with a friend willing to launch on the appropriate day.

Was without Internet for the past few days, but rest assured, I am in!

Tom, I'm sure someone can definitely help out. If you run into issues, PM me and I'll get something figured out for you.

So far, here's the list of bombers!

1. WarlockBob
2. Blackhorse
3. Ozark Wizard
4. beardedbassguy
5. DrT999
6. d4klutz
7. Boulder&Briar
8. nismo270r
9. puros_bran
10. kaitlyn3837
11. juanmedusa
12. mejoshee
13. fsu92john
14. Jevverrett
15. MichaelM
16. Timbo
17. Fr_Tom
18. Ocelot55
19. PozzSka
20. Fumus

We have our 20 Bombers! :cheers:

WarlockBob":u3hr86p7 said:
Tom, I'm sure someone can definitely help out. If you run into issues, PM me and I'll get something figured out for you.
I'll keep the offer in mind, but I think I have it worked out. It looks like a good crew.

In best Steven Tyler voice: "I'M BAAACK! BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN!' Count me in gentlemen.  :afro:

"The truth is that even big collections of ordinary books distort space, as can readily be proved by anyone who has been around a really old-fashioned second hand bookshop, one of those that look as though they were designed by M. Escher on a bad day and has more staircases that storys and those rows of shelves which end in little doors that are surely too small for a full-sized human to enter.  The relevant equation is : Knowledge = power= energy = matter = mass; a good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read."