The Storm hits the "Burgh"

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aristokles":ggrjqzyr said:
I just came in from my "sunporch" where the temp is 33 - just finished a cob-load of Squadron Leader.
Thank you for the idea Aristokles! I stole your idea and had the same exact thing - Sq Ldr in a cob as I shoveled the driveway. What a great way to start the day!!

East of the 'Burgh in Monroeville we only got hit with a couple inches and freezing rain, which is worse on the roads here with everything being uphill. I can't take the cold with or without snow, so I just look at it from inside the house and wait. It's the 'burgh and could be 70 degrees in a couple weeks. :sunny: 

I'm feeling better today and back in the shop. Building a table for my new table saw. The old one (30 years) kicked the plate, busted up my face and back falling into my workbench. It didn't survive being thrown against the block wall. :evil: 

Craig

Dragonslayer":3crrclae said:
East of the 'Burgh in Monroeville

Craig
What up man! didn't realize you was from da Burgh! Just up here in Sarver know where that is?

Mozjo33":0oz8dzkm said:
264jt4w.jpg

Sae whaur dae ye keep yer baws wi'oot a sporran?     :shock: :p 

3ºF (-16ºC) here today with about 26 inches of good dry powder falling overnight on friday.

:rendeer:    :rendeer:      :rendeer:

We got about 8" here today in Maryland and it's freezing rain now. Driving to work tomorrow should be interesting. I waited until the awesome Ravens game (I love a snowy game) was over and by then the snow was wet and heavy enough to break out the snow blower (didn't use it one time last year). Super slippery now, but it sure makes a pretty picture.