The Stupendous September Special Ops Shenanigans!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarlockBob

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Listen up, folks!!

After a few months' leave from co-commandeering you crazy bunch of misfits, I've made it back to BoB HQ and am back in the saddle!!

My FOB has been relocated from the panhandle of Texas, to the green trees and hills of the Pacific Northwest. Talk about a change!

Even better, now that it's September (and I'm beginning to experience real seasons), the leaves are starting to turn, the weather is cooling off, the bugs are slowly going away, and the heavier, smokier blends are starting to make their way back into pipes from coast to coast! Fall is my favorite time of year, because it's the beginning of Kentucky and Latakia blend season!

This last run did butt right up against this run, so I apologize for having a pretty quick turnaround. I'd like to see participation responses on this thread NO LATER THAN Wednesday, September 21st!  

I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE BABY! LET'S DO THIS!

:cheers: :bom: :cheers: :bom: :cheers:

That will be a quick turnaround before the mission, but I'm in!

My flight is already fueled, polished and prepped. Just need to load ordinance according to Intel.

Always ready to strike! :pirate:

Just got back in from a short trip down to Arizona and saw this. Lucky I did.

I'm in fer sure.

We really should send out PM "mission minder memos" to say like all those who have flown in the past year...just a short invitation kinda thing. One liner.

Back to school for the kids...back to missions for the big folks.

Let's do this thing!

Blackhorse":0dq08l6o said:
Just got back in from a short trip down to Arizona and saw this. Lucky I did.

I'm in fer sure.

We really should send out PM "mission minder memos" to say like all those who have flown in the past year...just a short invitation kinda thing. One liner.

Back to school for the kids...back to missions for the big folks.

Let's do this thing!
I do like that idea.... I'll keep that in mind!

I PM'd WB to make sure I could fly and he gave me the go-ahead! I'm in! It's nice to be back!

Gus":wm6wskip said:
after talking with the commanders, I are in
Excellent and welcome to the Squadron, Gus! You are well met!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Well, if its the difference between decent and greatness, count me in.