The ultimate man cave

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bub

Reaction score
20120329-UTAH-4.html

Sorry, not for sale.
For more info see
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/29/garden/in-a-remote-part-of-utah-life-alone-in-a-hangar.html?_r=1&ref=todayspaper

Thanks, Bub (and PipeGeek)

I'd end up being a classic hoarder if that space was all mine. Good lord! :lol:

Nice place. 8)

The "ultimate man cave" is a giant warehouse filled with TV's, guns and mattresses, yet devoid of any personality, art, or warmth?
Huh...

Harlock999":31qm5b8t said:
The "ultimate man cave" is a giant warehouse filled with TV's, guns and mattresses, yet devoid of any personality, art, or warmth?
Huh...
Sounds like how most women think men are :p

Harlock999":63tc83sq said:
Huh...
Sometime space in itself is a luxury.... as my house fills up with "stuff" from my growing family, I would love to have a big empty room like that with only things that I want in it

He's missing a walk in humidor, a cellar full of pipe tobacco, and a wall of pipe filled racks....and a cigar serving girl....or not, then it wouldn't be a man cave.

Seriously though, this is no man cave, but a "Fortress of Solitude." He probably doesn't have much luck with the ladies.

Thanks PipeGeek, where would we be without people who can help us when we can't figure things out.
Perhaps this man cave ain't for me