The ULTIMATE Pipe Tool

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think PB left that at a truck stop some time ago... awkward...

8)

...all those early years of using an oak twig as a tamper...what was I thinking????? :affraid:

Oh yeah, I've got two or three of those....you know, in case I loose one. :x

Honestly, for that kind of money, I think it should be prettier somehow. The design just seems cheap in some way. Tamper end just seems slapped on or something.

Then again, why do I care? I wonder how many of these they've actually sold.

Ok. The pipe tool looks nice I guess. My question is why would I want to settle for the cheap gold look when it could be made of platinum? And while we are at it can we carve a chip off the Hope Diamond to use on the tamper portion?

Growley":uqtg3772 said:
You could just tighten it if it became loose.

gravel":qrk6ubot said:
Growley":qrk6ubot said:
DOH! :oops:

Where's the grammar check when you need one? Let's go with "lose" and see how that works...

Growley":1x4nkp87 said:
gravel":1x4nkp87 said:
Growley":1x4nkp87 said:
DOH! :oops:

Where's the grammar check when you need one? Let's go with "lose" and see how that works...
Grammar? What's grammar we're in the 21st century where we don't have to be restricted by all that "old stuff" We've got "spell check" (which is around 50% correct :p ) and abreviations ( gotta be able to "text" ya know ) so why bother with correct spelling or grammar :twisted: ( Besides, it takes too much time to type all that stuff correctly :twisted: )

Spell check is always "correct," technically-speaking, it's whether it actually knows a word or not that becomes a point of interest...or if someone decides to add to the dictionary database, purposefully or accidentally, a misspelled word.

It's "auto-correct" that drives me mad. Personally, I don't need the equivalent of sixth-grade English proficiency to tell me how to write, put together sentence structure or offer alternate (and often wrong) words. :lol: Though proof-reading even Master's level papers for friends, I'm astonished by how necessary certain correcting tools are--or was it the reliance on these features in the first place?

*sigh* "Loosing [sic] my mind." 8)