The white wizard

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the rev

Reaction score
This pipe was loosely inspired by Gandalf, I want to play with this finish more. You can see more of the grain in real life.

Pipe32_small_zps821b8159.jpg
Pipe33_small_zps108c896d.jpg
Pipe34_small_zps9f096201.jpg
Pipe35_small_zps407a39a2.jpg
Pipe31_small_zps31c0df53.jpg

rev

Can actually imagine Gandalf the White sipping that whilst curled up with his book of magic by the fire-side, I like it Rev. :)

I can assure you that you wont have trouble selling that one Rev. I cant tell, is it stained Briar or something more unusual?

yeah its briar, it was sold before I made it :) I have not made one pipe yet that wasn't commissioned. I am not going to take commissions for a while so I can actually put some pipes up for sale. I have seven more to make first.

rev

Ah of course. Well, that saves me the mental anguish of trying to find the money for it then! Very nice indeed.

I really like that one a lot. It will probably color nicely as it is smoked and handled. Nice job, sir!

I think I even see the much-awaited stamp on the bottom!

Nice interpretation, Rev. Not my style, but may the it be everything the buyer wants! :)

yeah all three of these are stamped. I want to do a white bulldog.

rev

I just so happen to :heart: bulldogs, and pictures of a white one would brighten my day! :albino:

That is one very good looking pipe.

I tend to prefer old fashioned standard shapes but once in a while I see something different that calls to me - that one is singing to me.

I hope the buyer treasures it.

Nice work Rev. Antler looking finsh is eye catching. :cheers: :cheers: