The Wish List

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the macdonald

Reaction score
I am struggling to resist PAD because I’m house (and probably sooner than I want car shopping) but as the Buddha says, “all life is suffering.” I have been pining for Italian pipes all winter long and desperately want another Radice, more especially the 25th anniversary pipe, Clear, with the silver work, and the perfect lovet lines, with the twist shank, but alas, not yet moi cheri.

Now Bothers, what pipe do you most desire?

In order of lust...

1. Viktor Yashtylov - anything, these things are amazing.

2. Todd Johnson - anything, at such a young age he has no where to go but up in his skill.

3. A late 40's early 50's Dunhill

4. Will Purdy - anything, mostly because I have heard that these pipes smoke like no other.

Nothing fancy here, just want to add to my rotation this year with some good basic pipes. I've been eyeing several Savinellis & Pertersons in the Author/Bulldog/Rhodesion shapes. I'll see what I can find Saturday at the NY pipe show :D
I would like another Tinsky, maybe his shape 13???
:pipe:

In no order....

1) a Sixten,Lars & Nanna Ivarsson ANYTHING

2) a Brad Pohlmann John Bull blasted bulldog

3) a second Tokutomi blowfish preferably by "daddy Toku"

4) a second Jess Chonowitsch preferably a blasted brandy

5) a Bo Nordh blasted brandy

6) a Stanwell Nanna Ivarsson edition (dark blast)

7) an Anne Julie ANYTHING

8) a Poul Ilsted faceted horn or brandy

8) a Tao ANYTHING

9) a Jack Howell volcano

10) a Jeff Gracik blowfish

11) a bunch of Euro Stanwells especially Hypontic shape #30

That should do it for now :lol:

Following Pease's concept of "the articulate pipe" and Neill Roan's explication of same in Olie Sylvester's podcast of Roan, a Purdy.