The world's most perfect food...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, hold on!

Bacon is a necessity. Yes it's bad for you but what doesn't taste great with bacon in it? It's so F'in-good we can reason that it's one of those things that we must simply allow ourselves even though we know it'll clog our arteries faster than mainlining gear oil.

BUT--------- It is a natural meat product and there's no way that this could be made to not go rancid without some serious chemical engineering involving carcinogenic preservatives and God knows what. :suspect:

Yeah, great. Now we mix pork fat and high octane preservatives to deal the death blow to the baby boomer generation. Give it away free! Make sure we all die before we can cash in any social security or medicare benefits :lol: Quick coronary failure and cancer in a bottle. MMMmmmm mmmmm good! :cheers:

I thought the perfect food was Lexington Style (western NC) barbecue?

I agree with Puff Daddy, bacon is a necessity. It's part of the three basic food groups, caffeine, nicotine, and nitrates.

Yooper":wub1x3io said:
the three basic food groups, caffeine, nicotine, and nitrates.
I'd say pork fat, coffee and tobacco. When you break it down to the volatile chemical components it's not as much fun :no:

But, on any given day you could substitute any of the above three with pie, beer, fried chicken (or fried anything, for that matter), tacos or taters :cheers:

McDonald's Double Angus Burger with bacon and cheese... super size the fries and a medium "diet" coke :lol: :shock: :lol:

Ya know,

I spend many sleepless nights wondering why I am officiating at a funeral service for a Vegan that has never eaten at a McDonald's... what a waste... :roll:

You ever think about slipping a double quarter pounder with cheese into the dead vegans casket Paul? :lol:

Ever comment how this carrot eater is dead while you, the presiding preacher, had a half dozen slices of bacon with your eggs for breakfast? :)

Puff Daddy":3ifx96f3 said:
You ever think about slipping a double quarter pounder with cheese into the dead vegans casket Paul? :lol:

Ever comment how this carrot eater is dead while you, the presiding preacher, had a half dozen slices of bacon with your eggs for breakfast? :)
This haunts me all the time... I can't button my suit jacket cause the dry-cleaners shrink my suits :evil: :twisted:

Slow Puffs":1jrymkml said:
Ya know,

I spend many sleepless nights wondering why I am officiating at a funeral service for a Vegan that has never eaten at a McDonald's... what a waste... :roll:
Wow. You Canadians must really like your McDonald's, huh? Ick.

Do you guys have any Hardee's or Carl's Jr. up there? That's where I normally get my burgers.

Just remember, there is nothing that can't be improved by deep fat frying. And, if it's green on your plate, it has probably gone bad :D