There was panic today at Mikem's House

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikem

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I was playing with the computer today trying to get the Verizon Broadband hooked up again on my desktop at the home office when I about had a heart attack. I still have about one pound of Jack's Firehouse Dog (which as far as I know is unavailable anymore and probably one of only a few pounds left in existence :lol!: and my special occasion blend) cellared in a glass jar sitting on top of the computer that sets under the counter (along with about six other jars of blends). It was jarred in July of 2006. To my horror :affraid: I bumped the jar and it fell on top of some other glass jars of blends that set next to the computer. You can guess what happens when glass hits glass :shock: . Luckily when the jar shattered it semi :scratch: stayed in one piece so that I could transfer the contents into another jar. It was packed so tight in the jar that the tobacco stayed in one piece. I think I was able to pick out the glass shards before re-jarring. Can smoking :pipe: glass mess you up ?

That's grass that messes you up Mike, I too just found a jar [1 quart] I didn't know I Had Ennerdale flake '04!! :D :tongue: Ken.
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

It's NOT fine.

Please contact me, and I will arrange for safe disposal of the contaminated weed! I have a special incinerator! It's for your own good! :cheers:

The tobacco should be fine
It wont do any harm to smoke it with glass in it but be very careful if you tamp with your fingers you could get cut