There's a poltergeist messing with me

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earl

Reaction score
So yesterday the filtration pump in the aquarium in my den stopped working and I buy another. I unplug the old one to install the new one. As I'm taking the old one out of the water, it starts running again-unplugged. :face: Today I'm sitting in the den enjoying a pot of tea. Tea cup is empty of anything but tea through several cups. Then I pour the last one, drink it almost dry and find in the bottom of the cup an algae disk, (size of a dime), which I feed my bottom feeding fish, staring back at me from the bottom of the cup. :shock: Earl

Ozark Wizard":vwr3a16x said:
Sounds to me like the fish are trying to tell you something............
Something fishy goin on for sure, but it's no fish tale. We lived in another house once where we wondered about this kind of thing with lights and appliances working when they felt like it and repairmen saying nothing was wrong. But this kind of thing really defies natural explanations! It's not like that algae disk could have somehow been in the teapot and got poured out at the end given it couldn't have gone through the spout at its size and don't even get me started on how a pump powered by electricity starts working without it! Earl

I have similar occurances happen to me from time to time, but there is usually good Kentucky bourbon or scotch spirits involved.

I had a good friend once who saw a UFO, and made the mistake of reporting it. Then he comes home a day or two later and a bunch of reporters were in his driveway. He had to take his family out of state for a couple weeks, before they gave up camping out on his doorstep. I told him he should have shown some discretion in who he shared information with.

You might consider calling in a spiritual medium, but sometimes you take the chance of riling up the spirits, and then things can start to get real hairy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/h_nLiys-TqY" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>