This is why pipe smokers are my kin.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle Weiss

Reaction score
Too cool. Some of you may want to jump on this, if not for the pipe, because maybe someone helped you out in a time of need once.

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagne-catalog/14141lb.shtml

14141lb08.jpg

A friend of mine is in some financial trouble. I don't want to splash his personal life details all over, so I'll simply say that he's a young fellow in his 20's, his parents are out of the country doing missionary work and he's having some rough times trying to work his way out of that McJobs-and-Ramen-noodles starvation stage of life. We've all been there! He's just been hit by a nasty money catastrophe and I wanted to help out somehow. This is not a charity or a disaster relief or anything of that sort, it's strictly a hands-on, "Help one guy out", "Make change at the local level" style of fundraiser. Your $10 will go towards making a big help for this friend. AND it will buy you one ticket in the lottery drawing for this pipe! Normally a $193 pipe, here's your chance to get a flawless natural-finish Ligne Bretagne for the price of a KFC dinner and make a difference on someone else's struggles at the same time. One ticket will win! I'll let this lottery run for about a week and email the lucky winner once I've picked his name out of the hat. May even video the drawing...!

Please be SURE to enter your email address with your ticket donation, so I will be able to contact you if you win!

I'm sorry but, NONE of ya are my kin nor ever will be and that'll be in my WILL. :suspect:

Ron, you mean to tell me that I wont even get a tin of all that Escudo you are hoarding up there? Tsk Tsk.. What happened to us Texans sticking together? :lol!: :lol!:

d4klutz":sxkl546d said:
Ron, you mean to tell me that I wont even get a tin of all that Escudo you are hoarding up there?  Tsk Tsk..  What happened to us Texans sticking together?  :lol!: :lol!:
He's already ordered an oversize coffin to take all the Escudo to the grave with him.
Hoarding untill the end! :p

allyby":t3w05iq4 said:
d4klutz":t3w05iq4 said:
Ron, you mean to tell me that I wont even get a tin of all that Escudo you are hoarding up there?  Tsk Tsk..  What happened to us Texans sticking together?  :lol!: :lol!:
He's already ordered an oversize coffin to take all the Escudo to the grave with him.
Hoarding untill the end! :p  
Ally knows! :lol!: