This or That?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonecoyote":x5tazunr said:
Definitely Festus

And any one of my three 1911's and especially my Colt Python, original owner. My opinion, Colt at its finest.

Laurel and Hardy or Abbott and  Costello?

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Laurel and Hardy.

Ketchup or Catsup (asked earlier)

Bent
Creamed
Red
Ketchup
Carson
Right
Both
Chester
Pessimist
Mary Ann
Pilsner
Either
Milk Chocolate
NOT!
American!
Presley
WHO?
Both
WHO??
Neither

Redheads or Blondes?

Cartaphilus":uzn96nug said:
Bent
Creamed
Red
Ketchup
Carson
Right
Both
Chester
Pessimist
Mary Ann
Pilsner
Either
Milk Chocolate
NOT!
American!
Presley
WHO?
Both
WHO??
Neither

Redheads or Blondes?
Burnetts
Scotch or Bourbon

Blondes.... my soulmate was a blonde, one of a kind. Lost her in 1980, never forgotten. Only Love of my Life!!

Neither

Night

Country

Warm weather or Cold weather???

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Zippo, the way I ran the wick and packed the bale with extra I get 9 days of use before re-filling. No odor or taste with Zippo fluid.

Cars or Trucks
Reason I ask is because I live down South now. Everyone seems to own a truck " down hair "!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":4env8u32 said:
Zippo, the way I ran the wick and packed the bale with extra I get 9 days of use before re-filling. No odor or taste with Zippo fluid.

Cars or Trucks
Reason I ask is because I live down South now. Everyone seems to own a truck " down hair "!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Truks for work cars for family time. and you should run a tutorial on how to set up zippos that way.

Ribs Beef or pork

Pork...indirect heat, meaning slow cooked. Stays juicy and tender.

Chicken or Turkey?

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

ZIPPO's when shipped:
Usually the wick is packed/stuffed towards the top of the lighter. What I do is remove all of the bale and stretch the wick to a big " S " shape and put bale on both sides of the wick, don't let the wick touch either side of the metal casing. Either purchase extra bale from Zippo or take some from another lighter that your not using or no longer works properly. It takes less than 20 minutes to set up your Zippo in this manner but it's time well spent. I have one Zippo that has a extra long wick and I can go 12 days without refueling. Mind you, I use my lighter over 25 times per day....give or take. I have been debating on purchasing an Old Boy just to own one, but in reality I would need to refuel every 5 to 6 days most likely. Very happy with my Zippo lighters and the Zippo customer service, second to none :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Neither, don't care for carbonated beverages.
I'm an Ice Tea person.

Hunting or Fishing?

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!