This or That?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old Joe Krantz

Kippers

Salmon dinner platter or Nova Scotia Lox with cream cheese and sweet onion on a Bagel?

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Smoked Herring with a side of Smoked Whitefish ...lol

Weakfish or Tilefish?

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Ah, don't drink much any alcohol anymore due to health issues. My drink was Southern Comfort and enjoy rarely now.

Shrimp or Lobster?

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Wow, you know about HP sauce!!! Great stuff, served HP sauce at my restaurant in Europe.
HP sauce..... :cheers: :cheers:

Any Ketchup or Only Heinz Ketchup?

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce

Kraft Salad dressings or Paul Newman's?

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Kraft is pretty mainstream. I've had theirs and while they're competent and all that, they don't wow me. Can't say I'm familiar with Paul Newman brands.

My go-to dressing is this one-

58125cf.jpg

And they have many others that float my boat. Yes, the price point is well above Kraft, but it's worth it to me.

Reading-

Historical accounts or fiction?

Recliner.

I've had this La-Z-Boy since '84, and it continues to serve me well. Had a couple failures on small components, but the factory stood up on their lifetime guarantee. My last one was chronicled here a few yrs ago. Can't say enough good things about the company.

'84 to '17 is a pretty good run no? 33 yrs and it keeps on keeping on. And while some of the fabric is getting a bit thin on the armrest covers, it still has plenty of life left. I figure it will see me out. Now that's what I call quality American manufacturing! ;)

Wristwatch or phone for time?

Rande
Great choice in salad dressings!!

Recliner

Wrist Watch, I wear one 24/7. Just not in the shower.
Solar and Atomic....excellent question Blackhorse

Gold or Silver Men's Jewelry?

KEEP ON PUFFING AND KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE!!!

Funny, but wrist watches either stop working or run backwards on me. Digitals last a week and die. So, no wrist watches for me. I have a few pocket watches though....

Gold for me, though I'd rather have diamonds.

Country or city?

Definitely Country

Since I'm originally from Long Island I enjoyed visiting NYC. Broadway Shows and excellent cuisine. Also the BEST Deli's in the World.

Annuals or Perennials?

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Not much of a gardener these days. Too much tree cover here to grow anything. But back in Mil, WI I grew plenty of both annuals and perennials.

Vegetable garden or fruit garden?