This too shall pass

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
puros_bran":05lue48r said:
I'd have told them to get the right tool for the job.. put the black one up and get a white one. My richard is to little for that contraption...
pb:

I suspect that anyone's richard tube is too small for that freight train. The one he actually used was either white or silver-ish. I don't recall, exactly. I was...er, somewhat distracted at the time. Pain has that effect. :roll:

849.png

The one pictured is measured in inches.. the white one measured in MM? :lol:

puros_bran":spibc9ga said:
The one pictured is measured in inches.. the white one measured in MM? :lol:
Ah...I see. You're talking about length, apparently...

...er, I'd prolly better leave that one alone. :mrgreen:

849.png

been there, was miserable, I am sorry for your pain. When you are healed lets hang out and tell war stories over some smoke and scotch

rev

the rev":gu6ymzuv said:
...lets hang out and tell war stories over some smoke and scotch

rev
Scotch, huh...so you're serious about your ethanol. For my part, I've been exploring Irish whiskey and premium dark rums lately. Anyhow, sounds like a plan, man. :mrgreen:

849.png

Glad the worst is over, Veet. Do have a drink...but you know, don't drink too much...beer passes through; the hard liquor stays in ya longer. :lol:

8)

Thanks Kyle. I'm neither a teetotaler nor a lush. I just enjoy fine beverages. My current fancies (Irish whiskey and el primo rums) are sippin' thangs...maybe 1/2" inch in the bottom of a snifter after dinner, and I nurse it. For me, it's about the flavor and aroma, not about getting smashed.

Christmas dinner will feature baked ham and grilled Cornish game hens, supplemented by various supporting dishes, and accompanied by some choice Merlot and Pinot Noir. After dinner, a bowl of some sort of Syrian latweed in a calabash, aided and abetted by a sampling of various rums. A splendid time is guaranteed for all. :mrgreen:

849.png

Vito":o0wiu3ob said:
Thanks Kyle. I'm neither a teetotaler nor a lush. I just enjoy fine beverages. My current fancies (Irish whiskey and el primo rums) are sippin' thangs...maybe 1/2" inch in the bottom of a snifter after dinner, and I nurse it. For me, it's about the flavor and aroma, not about getting smashed.
As in the fine words of a friend's 14 year old daughter: "No doi..." :p :lol: (...though I think she's on the verge of tinkering with "getting smashed" and learning that lesson soon...)

Vito":o0wiu3ob said:
Christmas dinner will feature baked ham and grilled Cornish game hens, supplemented by various supporting dishes, and accompanied by some choice Merlot and Pinot Noir. After dinner, a bowl of some sort of Syrian latweed in a calabash, aided and abetted by a sampling of various rums. A splendid time is guaranteed for all. :mrgreen:
Oi, this. MMmmm.

8)