Thomas Tkach

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thomas and I traded tobaccos recently. The swap went well and I would recommend dealing with him.

Excellent transaction with Thomas would not hesitate to buy, or trade, with him anytime, thanks.
banjo

Trade was negotiated and filled calmly and correctly. Would be happy to trade with him again. Also, I have one of his handmade pipe socks in my hand now and am thrilled with it.

Purchased a pipe pouch from him. Had great communication and very reasonable on shipping!

I purchased some aged tobacco from him. Arrived super quick and in good shape. Great guy to do business with.

Great guy and a great trading partner.

Bought a pipe from Thomas! He shipped right away and I am very pleased with the transaction!

Was part of a group buy Thomas arranged. I'm very happy with the results.

Took part in a G&H group buy that Thomas organized and was promptly sent the tobacco I ordered. I would not hesitate to buy, sell or trade with him. A+ Dude. (as they say in eBay land). Thanks Brother.

Very nice and dependable young man, good with timing, delivered as promised, will deal with him again in the future!

Another fantastic and easy transaction with Thomas even with him moving several states away! Thank you.
banjo

I’ll echo the same sentiment. Good deal on the bacc and fast shipping from Thomas. Good brother to deal with.