Three Nuns @ 4 Noggins

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought about it, but then I heard my wife's voice in my head going "Do you really need anymore tobacco?" Then I convinced myself that it can't possibly be better than my beloved Solani Silver Flake and let the deal slip by..

I missed out as I was too busy at work to place an order, and then by the time I got home, I forgot. :( Oh well. If had been Escudo, I would have kicked my own butt! :lol!:

d4klutz":2x0sph18 said:
If had been Escudo, I would have kicked my own butt!  :lol!:
That was a good sale!

I demand a Long Golden Flake sale. Or 6.95 Scottish Flake. Yeah, like that will happen.... :face:

DrumsAndBeer":suxw9ze2 said:
d4klutz":suxw9ze2 said:
If had been Escudo, I would have kicked my own butt!  :lol!:
That was a good sale!

I demand a Long Golden Flake sale. Or 6.95 Scottish Flake. Yeah, like that will happen.... :face:
Oh man SF for sub $7 would be awesome.

FvF would be a great sale too. And yes. Esco was a great sale. Bought 10 tins. Lol.

DrumsAndBeer":ji994v42 said:
I thought about it, but then I heard my wife's voice in my head going "Do you really need anymore tobacco?"
Sounds like my wife.....LOL I can not convince her you can never have enough tobacco..

82shovel":02ar6gfn said:
DrumsAndBeer":02ar6gfn said:
I thought about it, but then I heard my wife's voice in my head going "Do you really need anymore tobacco?"
Sounds like my wife.....LOL  I can not convince her you can never have enough tobacco..
The problem with this particular sale is I haven't tried Three Nuns, so I let it pass.

On sale it was about $78 a pound. I enjoyed it and I am glad I tried it.

Three Friars is less than half the price when bought a pound at a time - that is when it is not on sale. I like Three Friars more.

It was an easy decision for me to resist the sale.

I bit! I love the stuff and have been ordering a tin or 2 every month or so. I bought 8 tins and 14 oz of Carter Hall to get the free shipping. I thought about getting 10, but didn't want to be greedy :p
Mike.

I've had an unopened tin of Three Nuns in my room for a couple of years. I finally opened it a few days ago and have smoked several bowls of it. I just sort of loosely stack the coins in my big ol' Nording. Burns really great and taste very nice. I am really liking it. I think I will keep Three Nuns in stock at my house.

I smoked a lot of Three Nuns, 30 years ago. It was my daily go to tobacco then.

I though about ordering some but then, I was afraid that I would compare it with what I was used to.

So I just let it go by.