Tinsky on the Bay

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PegLegEd

Reaction score
Excellent! MARK TINSKY billiard estate smoking pipe
Item condition: --
Time left: 1 day 10 hours (Feb 24, 201017:11:50 PST)
Bid history: 10 bids[Refresh]
Current bid: US $46.00
Your max bid:
US $
Place bidPlace bid
(Enter US $47.00 or more)
Now watching in My eBay (57 items)
Shipping: $5.00US Postal Service Parcel PostSee more services See discounts | See all details
Estimated delivery within 5-12 business days.

Hunh. You showed everything but your username and password. Oh, and the actual pipe. :|

For future reference, you can feel free to leave out all the nonsense you posted about it and just include a link.

Puff Daddy":a5hwcm3g said:
Hunh. You showed everything but your username and password. Oh, and the actual pipe. :|

For future reference, you can feel free to leave out all the nonsense you posted about it and just include a link.
A Feather and perhaps you will be tickled! :clown:

Peg, just for future reference, all you gotta do to post a link to an ebay auction is copy the web address from the white bar at the top of your screen and paste it into the post.

Thanks frost. I was hoping someone would be nice and tell me how to do it.

I would advise against antagonizing the situation. You hit a quirk, fired back, let it rest.

It could be said perhaps without too much uncertainty, that given the uncommon nature of our hobby these days, we are all quirks here. :cheers:

I was tired, it made sense to me when I typed it...lol...

The point I was trying to get across:

You did something to agitate a moss backed, plank holding mod, you responded in kind, let it go.

There, that make sense? Lol...

There are way to many boards where mouthing back to a mod, rightfully so or not, will get ya banned.. There are also way to many boards where mouthing off to an original or long time member will eventually get you the same treatment but not before half the board dogpiles you...

BoB isn't like that, but that doesn't mean we need to keep gouging... At least not until we make a name for ourselves, get known, form bonds, or any other way to word it... I'm not suggesting anyone walk on eggshells.. I'm just suggesting that (unless your in the Rubber Room) when someone fires a shot, either fire ONE back or don't, but either way let it go in short order...

Make any more sense now?

Yeah!!! :lol:

Hey Ed, I just can't pass up a chance to be a smart ass. Sorry if I came across like an ass.

Puff Daddy":7fzxswi7 said:
Yeah!!! :lol:

Hey Ed, I just can't pass up a chance to be a smart ass. Sorry if I came across like an ass.
You old smart ass you! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought it was kind of funny since Peg was being a smart ass.........or at least that's the way I took PD. :D