Tinsky "Pipe Brothers"

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

utahpipeman

Reaction score
Here are a pair of pipes I had made by Mark Tinsky. My idea was to have one for my brother and one for myself. Like my brother and I, they come from the same place and they are very similar, but like my brother and I they are also different. I love the work Mark did on these. The stem work was actually a bonus I wasn't expecting. Just awesome in my book! The pictures do not do them justice. The only problem now is to decide which one I want to keep for myself!

utahpipeman":616dn3wu said:
The only problem now is to decide which one I want to keep for myself!
both,,,get him a cob,,,, :D

Congrats on the new Tinskys! Mark ALWAYS delivers! It's really cool to see a pair of pipes that are similar, yet different.

BTW I just got my 5th Tinsky in the mail today and couldn't be happier.

Ultraman":ud3i6ixq said:
Congrats on the new Tinskys! Mark ALWAYS delivers! It's really cool to see a pair of pipes that are similar, yet different.

My 11th is on the way.
tinsky10.jpg

Good lookin smokers. I'm yet to own a Tinsky. Some day very soon...

jordies,

you honestly can't go wrong with a tinsky, don't wait too long.

mark":zdu6sfh8 said:
utahpipeman":zdu6sfh8 said:
The only problem now is to decide which one I want to keep for myself!
both,,,get him a cob,,,, :D
I'm with Mark on this one, For the price of a Tinsky you can get him 20 plus cobs!!!! :lol:

Hermit":0tgz8b8p said:
Ultraman":0tgz8b8p said:

My 11th is on the way.
tinsky10.jpg
Dunno how I missed that one, Well done Hermit, that is a killer pipe you have there!

Hermit":26bs71h4 said:
Ultraman":26bs71h4 said:

My 11th is on the way.
tinsky10.jpg
Black dress coral carve is one sexy MT finish!!! ;)