Titles Sometimes Don't Work.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
I know I annoy some of you guys on here, posting so much, always thinking I'm right, having an opinion on everything, and countless other short comings..

I want yall to know I don't really mean any harm. With an exception or two I haven't had any hard feelings with anyone, and those I have I usually get over it pretty quick.

I'm just a bored and lonely truckdriver that passes his day playing around on here with a bunch of guys I hold in high regard. If I've made anyone mad or hurt your feelings I am sorry.

Lifes to short and to fragile.. Death really is lurking just around the door even though we seldom see it.

With a heart full of sorrow,
Brandon.

Brandon,

I don't believe that you owe anyone an apology. Though we might not admit it we all feel the same way about ourselves from time to time, but we are brothers and we walk out the grace that has been gifted to us by the Lord. You know what I mean.

I am just really looking forward to the day that I meet you face to face along with so many other brothers here on BoB!

Brandon,
I haven't seen you post anything that offended me.
I have only seen "spirited debates" in the rubber room.......... :p

Some people need to "man up" and "grow a set" :roll:

I don't care what anybody else may think or say. I think puros_bran is a stand-up guy.
I don't know what prompted him to think he needed to be sorrowful or apologetic but it isn't necessary as far as I know.

There is a definite fault in this kind of communication.
You can't hear a tone of voice or inflections. All you can do is read the words and sometimes what you read and how it reads to you depends on your mood or attitude.

If you make me mad or upset it isn't your problem it is mine.

Because I let You control me.

IMHO That is My story.
Ed

I think that this is a ruse, but where would we bee with out PB.

Hey PB I kind of like the way you mix it up on the board it certainly makes things more interesting... keep it up bro :)

Your a good fella in my internet book PB. So are the rest of you BoBs for that matter. :cheers:

PB -- As far as I can tell you're just an opinionated chap who smokes a pipe... just like the rest of us. Once in a while you come across as a bit cantankerous, but often as a sort of likeable or even charming cantankerous. In addition, you appear to be thoughtful, intelligent, humourous, helpful, philosophical, knowledgable, friendly, and generally speaking an all around good guy.

Just my 2 cents.

TB

puros_bran":8p33k1bw said:
... always thinking I'm right
Someone's gotta do it, might as well be you. Don't think anyone else here is standing in line for that job :lol:

puros_bran":8p33k1bw said:
Lifes to short and to fragile.. Death really is lurking just around the door even though we seldom see it.

With a heart full of sorrow,
Brandon.
Like the song says, The world is a ghetto. Thank God we can find a few friendly souls in an unlikely place like this. Whatever is troubling you, don't let it worry you man, not in here. We have the weight of the world on our backs out there, we come here to forget about it for just a little while. You're among friends Brother 8)

Hey PB,

I always enjoy your posts! You're not the only opinionated guy on here, takes one to know one.

In my eyes, you have every right to share your thoughts/opinions/ideas/good-natued ballbusting as you please. Not only are you a good and thoughtful person, but you put in so much work for this group behind the scenes, whether or not you ever get a thank-you. (Usually you do, gracious bunch this is.)

I've never thought you've "crossed a line," but the fact you're concerned about it speaks highly of your character. Even when you do have a strong stand on something, it's offered in in the right way--you've got that Lev. 19:17 balance in your manner. I say keep it up.

You keep things interesting, your opinions are well thought out, so I don't think many people will hold anything against you. You bring something to the table instead of mindless argument.

PB, I've never seen you post anything I considered out of line. Keep on keepin' on! Thanks, too, for your considered opinions and commentary.

You're a good man PB. I appreciate someone who expresses their opinions, but knows what to say and what not to. I definitely count you as one of those people, and your posts are some of my favorites to read on the forum!

Best wishes Brandon,
Travis