TJ needs an avatar pic!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking a dog and a fire hydrant.

I'll work on it.

Technically undiverse, you know.

Maybe we can meet and discuss this over dinner. Grain buffet at the feed store with L and Ewenice. She can bring the kids.

tj,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,carnavore

:D

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to post a picture.

Any help is appreciated . . . . . .

I have absolutely no idea how to do the avatar thing. I tried many times at KCBB. It kept saying it was too big. Help me out here gatewheel. :affraid:

tj

Thanks JH, now can you explain how to do it? I even used the preferred hosting site but I couldn't get it to upload. What am I doing wrong??

Not sure, I hadn't done it before so I just selected "Host an image" then browsed to your image that I saved to my local machine and clicked upload. Then I just clicked the copy button next to the image I wanted and pasted it into my forum post.

I'll take the Brando one if Jason can hook it up for me???????????????????????????????

tj,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :king: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not :geek:

"It kept saying it was too big. Help me out here gatewheel."

LOL, TJ! Yeah, there are some words a fellow just can't hear often enough, huh? :king:

JT

Jason,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,way cool,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks.

Welcome aboard gatewheel,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there goes our "G" rating.

tj

Excellent avatar TJ!!

The "G" rating went out the window when you showed up :twisted:

Thanks, JD... although I have to say that many of TJ's posts make me scratch my head and say "Gee!" :pirat:

JT

gatewheel":u5qpnzkf said:
Thanks, JD... although I have to say that many of TJ's posts make me scratch my head and say "Gee!" :pirat:

JT
Since you're scratchin wheel,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,scratch this!

tj

[JT giggles like a kid who just pulled a joke on his Dad]... I'm not sure I wanna know where "this" is, but if my guess is right, you'll have better luck barking up Jonnie's tree.... :pirat:

JT