To-Day........

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipetongue1

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
To-day marks 22 years of recovery in my life , no you, no me, Thanx Guys!! Ken :tongue:

Congrats, Ken, and many more years of the same! Serenity and a good pipe to go with it, my friend.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:face:

Congratulations Ken - that is a fantastic achievement!

glad to hear it! you are a wealth of info and stories and humor. you're one of the reasons why i joined the BoB! good health to you!

Ken, we're thrilled to see that you're doing so well and that you are here with us, gracing us with your presence. Really, I mean that. We benefit from you as much as you do from the group :D

Congratulations!! :cheers:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Well done Ken!!

Fantastic news, brother Ken!!! Here's to hoping and praying that you enjoy another 22 years times 22... in good health... in good spirits... with a good pipe and good tobacco... as you continue to grace us with your much wanted presence!!!! God bless you, brother!!!

Robert

Well done to you Guru Ken, Brilliant.
It is indeed an honor having you here Sir!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: