To Do List

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Storm_Crow

Reaction score
What are the top 5 blends that you haven't smoked and are queued for a near future TAD?

Here are mine:

Hamborger Veermaster
Peterson's Perfect Plug
Old College
Westminster
Cambridge Flake

To be honest, I need to start bulking up what I already have smoked. :lol:

SG Chocolate Flake.
Ashton Guilty Pleasure
Sillem's Black
Pease Embarcadero

And bulk chocolates and 5110 to cellar.

Considering the huge backlog I currently have, I'm in no rush to add more new tobaccos. After I clear at least a third of the back log (at my current rate, November at the earliest), I'm thinking a few of the SG and GH plugs would be interesting.

Latakia
Virginia
Oriental
Burley
Perique

I'm trying to get back to basics. Once I've got those sorted out,

Storm Front
Bracken Flake
Embarcadero
Billy Budd
Low Country Santee

I'm late to a lot of parties...

Embarcadero
StormFront

Add to current stock of FVF, Penzance, Red Rapparee, Frog Morton, and (lol)1-Q :geek:

My list is a lot more than 5, but in keeping with the spirit of the thread...

>Old Joe Krantz
>Orion's Arrow
>Blackpool
>Embarcadero
>Oriental Mixture #8

I'll play.

GLP Chelsea Morning
McC Frog Morton OTB
JP Storm Front
MacB Vanilla Cream Flake
Sillem's Black

But to be honest, my next few rounds of TAD will be more like what Kyle's planning - there's a few blends out there that I've become very fond of which I need to start cellaring in large quantities (Embarcadero, Frog original, OGS, and a few others).

Storm Front
Lagonda
Ennerdale Flake
Kendal Cream Flake
GH Brown Flake Scented

As a huge fan of Esoterica I would also love to try Ramsgate and or Blackpool but I am afraid to make an 8oz commitment to either. I have been looking around for a B&M that sells it unpackaged.

At least 3 of us waiting on Stormfront. Any news when it will be back in stock?

I post before I read thoroughly. Or maybe I can't count above 3. :tongue:

It appears at least 4 of us are waiting on Stormfront.

As if I need to try anything else. I mean, I will, but seriously? Me? :lol: I already tend to get that funny feeling that I better stuck up on sfuff 90% of the time, and maybe, if I'm good, I'll allow myself a tin of something new.

BUT... here's a few things at the top of the list, so at least I can say I contributed:

Rattray's Red Rapparee
C&D 66 Star of the East
P&C VA Memory #10
McC Virginia Woods
McC Three Oaks
GLP Caravan
GLP Blackpoint
GLP Lagonda

8)

DrumsAndBeer":ws1vzala said:
As a huge fan of Esoterica I would also love to try Ramsgate and or Blackpool but I am afraid to make an 8oz commitment to either. I have been looking around for a B&M that sells it unpackaged.
if you fly, we will buy. the trading post will be your friend on this one. im in for a 2 oz for 2oz trade for whatever you want.

J Soshae":pvnf58yv said:
At least 3 of us waiting on Stormfront. Any news when it will be back in stock?
I emailed Rich at 4noggins last week and he mentioned that he was waiting on cigar leaf. He mentioned maybe a week or two before it's back in stock.

jefe1037":zr977lr6 said:
DrumsAndBeer":zr977lr6 said:
if you fly, we will buy. the trading post will be your friend on this one. im in for a 2 oz for 2oz trade for whatever you want.
Noted.