Toasts

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idbowman

Reaction score
My next snuff order probably won't be for another month or so, but it's never to early to start gathering info.

I'm pretty sure I want to give some of the toasts a shot. I've read the descriptions and reviews, but I thought I'd ask you guys your opinions, too. Anyone have any recommendations?

I don't have any experience here and only bought my first last order. I waivered between F&T HDT or Toque Lime Toast. I opted for the Toque.

Toasts, I do enjoy them but they tend to not be in my daily rotation as much. I say this because a good toast is always more about the nicotine than the scent. And I like a nice scent with good staying power.

F&T High Dry Toast and Toque Natural are great, the scent (pure toasted smokey tobacco) is very short lived but still satisfying.

Of all the flavored toasts, I enjoy Toque Whiskey and Honey the best, I am still trying to decide whether or not I like the Toque Almond. The citrus scented toasts just don't do it for me, but I'll take the lime flavor over the lemon by a long shot.

Interesting you should mention Crumbs of Comfort, as it is quite fine. But it's definitely not as dry as anything labeled as a toast. Medium nicotine with that one at best. I like it and Crumbs is good if you like the feel of a mentholated snuff with out the typical menthol effects. The Spearmint is very nice too.

I just ordered Lime Toast, Almond, and Whiskey and Honey from Toque I hear they are excellent but a little hard to take.