Tobacco Cabinet and Cellar

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Tkach

Reaction score
Here's a moving picture of my stuff. I can't smoke inside, but the weather isn't too bad in SC :D ! I hope y'all enjoy.

Nice! Your wife did a great job on that cabinet. I was admiring those perfectly mittered corners on the doors.

I was checking your blog out and you guys have a talent for making things!

Thanks for the compliments. To be honest, the wife had some talented help with it, but she did it herself! I love it!

Nice cabinet,,,whether she had help or not, it's a great piece and christmas present,,,,looks like you've got a lot of work lined up,,,some interesting pipes there,,,, :D

I think a lot of those pipes are old--they came from the estate of an acquaintance of my great uncle-in-law. There are a handfull of Marxmans that I'm looking forward to, three or four caked up Meerschaums, too many Grabows and Frank Medicos, some no-names, a pair of old Peterson bulldog/rohdesians, a handfull of GBD's, a pair of Savinellis, etc. Many of them are interesting.

Awesome collection you have there, just subscribed to your channel as well!

Great cabinet. You're lucky to have the love of a woman who knows what her man really wants... pipe stuff! :mrgreen:

UberHuberMan":dbbbt03e said:
Great cabinet. You're lucky to have the love of a woman who knows what her man really wants... pipe stuff! :mrgreen:
+1 on that comment! All I hear from mine is when are you going to quit? :face: