Tobacco in Spain (and Ireland) not available in U.S.?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLogo-Mat

Reaction score
I've got a friend is Spain that may bring me home some baccy that I can't get here.
Do you guys know what's available over there, but not here? I'm thinking about asking her for any Esotericas + Condor & St. Bruno…if I'm lucky I might be able to get an order in while she's visiting Ireland too.

Don't know much about Ireland, but Spain is a place for good cigars, not pipe tobacco. Condor and St. Bruno can be found in some duty free shops. Good luck.

You can get Condor Plug in Ireland, never tried it myself but I would love to!

As far as I know, Esoterica is only available in the US. Much to the dismay of our brothers across the pond.

The Spanish government controls the prices of all tobacco products and publishes them online so if you go Here this page (and the one it links to) lists all the pipe tobaccos available in Spain.
The majority of them are  shisha tobacco but there are quite a few 'ordinary' ones there as well.
Whether your friend can find them is another matter  :) 
Hope this helps.

Adam

A friend of mine in Ibiza, Spain raves about Kentucky Bird, an aro with floral essences.

For some reviews visit tobaccoreviews

I understand it actually has natural flowers mixed into the blend. Sounds very unusual, but I'd give it a try if I had the chance!

Mick McQuaid Plug is available in Europe but not in the US - at least I have never seen it here.  You might find this in Spain.  McQuaid Plug makes for an interesting smoke.