Tobacco Samples - Free to a good home

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wellpipe

Reaction score
Friends:

I have accumulated samples of quite a few pipe tobacco blends over the last couple of years that are just sitting around that I don't expect to finish. Many of them are great but just not to my taste, others I didn't care for. These have all been stored in sealed glass jars since being opened (unless otherwise noted). Quantity ranges anywhere from 1/2 oz to 1 1/2 oz or so plus a few unopened tins. I will mail them out labeled in ziplock bags except for the unopened tins. Please message me if you are interested in any or all of them, along with your mailing address and a statement that 1) you are 18 or older and 2) that it is OK to receive tobacco mailed to your state. I don't want any payment for these. I will consider the postage I spend to send them to you a contribution to the brotherhood and the hobby (I cannot bring myself to just throw these into the compost knowing someone might enjoy them or at least want to try them).

I have: *Britt's Balkan  *Peretti's Cambridge Flake *Boswell No Bite Delite * 4noggins Bald Headed Teacher *Pipeworks & Wilke Vermont Maple *McClelland Holiday Spirit 2009 *McClelland Dominican Glory Maduro *Amphora Full Aroma *G.L. Pease Chelsea Morning *Boswell Maple Leaf * McClelland Smyrna #1 *Boswell Magnum Blend *Solani Aged Burley Flake *G.L. Pease Jack Knife Plug Ready Rubbed *McClelland Wilderness *Esoterica Pembroke *Peterson Hyde Park * Boswell PA Dutch Treat * Boswell Piper's Pleasure *Lane Black Raspberry Stokkebye Golden Dansk (0.25 oz sealed pouch) *Stokkeby 4th Generation '1957' *Sutliff Bosphorus Cruise (sealed 1.5 oz tin) * Sutliff Charlemage (1.5 oz sealed tin) *Sutliff Kentucky Planter (1.5 oz sealed tin)

Regards,

Wellpipe :santa:

That's really awesome of you, brother, thanks so much for the offer! PM headed your way!

OK, thanks for your responses - all the samples have homes. I will mail them out this weekend. Have fun! :) 

-Wellpipe