Tobacco Shops in GA . (squadron leader and a falcon)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Confidence Cohen

Reaction score
I feel that, here in Georgia, there are many many tobacco shops. I go to every single one that I can to check out the selections of pipes and pipe tobacs. I go in and I am almost always disappointed. Not much for the pipe smoker. Until Friday.

I was meeting up with someone to make a deal from craigslist in Gainesville. As for any new town I am in, I google tobacco shops for me to go investigate. I find Smitty's tobacco and I decide to take a look. Finally, a place that is a pipe smoker's tobacco shop, not a cigar smoker's. He didn't have the BEST selection of tins, by all means, but he did have at least some. More than any other shop I have been to. Clark, the owner, was very helpful and let me try a few of his personal favorites. After a bit of talking, I ended up walking out with a very old falcon pipe ($7) and two new tins. (best brown and squadron leader) Best brown I've had and enjoyed. I have heard a lot about Squadron Leader, so I gave it a try. I love love love it.

I just figured I would let everyone know.

Also, any of you Georgia boys know of any other shops around the Atlanta area that are directed towards the piping consumer?