Tobacco shops in the Caribbean

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voodootsk

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good place to buy cigars or pipe tobacco in the island of saint Thomas or Saint marten. I will be traveling there soon and would like to find some reputable tobacconists

In the island of St. Thomas,you will find the same as in continental USA because they are US territory.Many years ago(70's) there were two very good shops.One was Jolly Roger and the other one was owned by a gentleman from Denmark(he used to wear a bowtie)where i think Prebem Holm used to work . Your best bet is in St.Marteen,not being USA, they have plenty of cuban cigars everywhere.From the cheap Jose Piedra to whatever your pocket can afford.The dutch part of the island,Phillisburg,usually have a better selection than Marigot(french part). Enjoy your trip...and your cigars.

Yes , they sell some pipe tobacco but the selection is very limited.I'll say that is better if you take your own over there.May i remind you of the very hot weather and burning sun.