Tobacco4pipes.com

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shootist51

Reaction score
Has anyone done business with these folks before, and if so, what was your impression of them?

I e-mailed an order last night and tried calling them this afternoon to verify the product was in stock and to see if they could charge a credit card or need a check/money order. The number was answered by a gentleman who informed me I had a wrong number. I checked the data available on the website and tried again, same response! The gentleman that answered the phone said it was indeed a wrong number and he had no knowledge of Tobacco4pipes.com. After double double checking the website and my dialing I found that I had indeed called the correct number. I wonder what is up and should I go ahead and risk the money by sending a money order/check.

Any input?
Thanks,
shootist51

No valid phone number, a form instead of an email contact, and a P.O. box for a mailing address... that's a big red flag in my opinion.

I agree wholeheartedly with Doc,,,RED FLAG,,,

shootist51":pygcyhur said:
I wonder what is up and should I go ahead and risk the money by sending a money order/check.

Any input?
Thanks,
shootist51
ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!