Tobaccocellar.com users?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lakebound

Reaction score
How many here use the webpage/database to track your cellar?

I do have a question for those who do: In the newsfeed, it will give the status "User XX puffed a bowl of brand XX".

How does one update a smoked bowl of any one tobacco brand on that program? I didn't see that feature in any of the pulldown menus on the website.

Thank you in advance.

Frank

I use it...I'm a little nervous after a prolonged outage last month, but it's convenient enough that I stay around.

Can't answer your question about how to update what you've just smoked - it's not something I've really taken enough of an interest in to investigate. I've seen DrT in that feed quite a bit - he might have some better insight on that.

I'm on there as well, but I'm afraid I can't help you with your question. The only thing I use it for is to post new tins and take away tins I've smoked.

Looking about, I can't see how that is done, either. :scratch:

DrT999":j0c50pjy said:
Looking about, I can't see how that is done, either.  :scratch:
It is a real head scratcher isn't it? I mean, if you look at the newsfeed, several members have a rolling status of "smoked a bowl of ..."

I'm perplexed really. I did send a message to the database/page owner. I asked the same question. If I get instructions, I will post them here.

Thanks to all who have responded thus far.

Frank