Tobaccosupermarket.com

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LV9

Reaction score
Could somebody tell me how is the service from this website, do they provide a good delivery times?, how is their customer service?, etc.

I ordered from them once. It was an awesome deal on a single tin of Cope's Escudo. When I received it though the seal had been broken and the contents were dry. I contacted them and sent it back for a full refund. I haven't ordered anything new from them though so I'm afraid I'm not much of a help.

A few years ago, Joyce and her son ran the business from a store in the NE part of Atlanta. Due to health reasons they closed the store and are operating it from home. They provided a great selection of pipes and tobacco along with great service and customer care. Though I haven't done business with them by mail order, I would expect them to provide the same level of service and they ship by UPS.

Jim

Thank you guys for the quick response, I'll just going to roll the dice and see what happens.

I have ordered from Joyce more than once. Never a problem. There was a writeup in Pipes & Tobaccos magazine a while back wasn't there? Either that or NASPC mag..

Although it has been a few years since my last order, they were always very efficient and I never had problems or complaints of any kind. I bought quite a few old tins from Joyce, some at very good price.