Today was a very bad day

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happypipester

Reaction score
If I don't post too much for a while, I wanted to let the brothers know that some very tragic things have happened in my life today.

My mother was diagnosed with leukemia about a month ago, and treatment did not work. She got a kidney infection, and lung infection, which led to her passing away this afternoon.

Today was a very bad day,
Travis, the sad pipester.

I truly know and share your pain. I'm going through exactly the same thing at this moment. (Her plane hasn't landed yet, but she's on final approach.)

Take solace in your pipes, and stay busy. It is the only antidote.

All the best,

George

Travis,
My condolences to you and your family on the loss of your Mother.
My Mother passed in '99 from lung cancer and an eventual lung infection. It is never easy and will always be with you. I wish you well and hope you remember the time that you had with her and not the time she was ill. Always better to remember the good times.........

Sean

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Travis,

Thank you for letting us know. With others here, I extent my condolences to you and your family.

Bro I wish there were some magic words to make it better.. Unfortunatly theres not but know that she will always live with you, in your thoughts, in your dreams, even the goofy stuff you'll say to your kids, she'll be there..

Keep your chin up as best you can, and know that WE are here if you want to talk or something..

Sorry for you and your families loss. Take care of yourself and those around you.

Travis, very sorry for your loss. Our prayers will be with you and your family.

Mike

Travis,

As PB said there are not enough of or the right words that can really be said. I've been in your shoes losing my mother to cancer several years ago and PB is right again in that she will always be with you and you will be blessed by her presence when you least expect it. May the Lord comfort you and your family. Prayers are going up friend.

Travis,

I wish I had the appropriate words, though I fear the only way for you to get around this is to go through it. My sincere and most humble condolences to you and yours.

Peace and Light to your journey, Brother.

Erich

Travis, so sorry to hear about your loss. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you so much for all the replies. Thankfully I have a lot of family and friends who've all come together, so thankfully the support system is strong. On top of that, while some things are extremely hard to understand, I believe everything happens for a reason.

Thank you also for all the prayers and kind thoughts. It's truly comforting.

Best wishes to you LL with the difficulties you're going through also. It's a rough road.

Hey Travis!
I am sad for you my brother, My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.
I am so sorry to hear that!

Hang in there bro.

Travis, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Please accept my condolences and know that I am praying for you and your family.