Tom Leedy Pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cigarstorejay

Reaction score
So I felt compelled to sing the praises of Tom to my fellow pipe smokers after my recent experience with him. (again!)

Long story short, stupid me took the custom half rusticated/ half smooth nosewarmer that Tom made for me out for a smoke during a lull in Hurricane Irene when she hit Jersey. Long story short I got caught way out in my yard in the rain as the "lull" was very short to say the least. Amid the whipping wind, falling trees (missed my pool by 6 inches) and driving rain, I ran back to my house. Suffice it to say, the natural beautiful finish on my pipe took a heck of a beating.

After wiping off the rain, and tears, I contacted Tom and he refinished the pipe for me at no cost. The pipe looks as good as new or better now. He even shipped it priority back to me. Considering that this pipe was custom made and sub $100 shipped, I did not think that the experience could get better. Tom takes care of his customers.

Anyway, I thought you should know that not only does he make good pipes they are hurricane tested and his customer service is excellent.

I would consider contacting him for a pipe if you are in the market.

Jay