Tomorrow I prepare for...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are funny! Thanks! Everything went fine. Yes the prep is the worst of it. All is clear and everything is fine. You want pictures? No, I already put them away. It was quite an ordeal, and I'm glad it's over. The only thing I have to complain about is that there weren't any pretty nurses! Let me leave you with this thought...

Having a colonoscopy is kind of like running a pipe cleaner through your favorite pipe! :evil: :shock: :lol:

Now that I have left you with that image in your mind, have a nice day! :lol!:

Corncobcon":0dj9y66r said:
You guys are funny!  Thanks!   Everything went fine. Yes the prep is the worst of it.  All is clear and everything is fine.  You want pictures?  No, I already put them away.    It was quite an ordeal, and I'm glad it's over.  The only thing I have to complain about is that there weren't any pretty nurses! Let me leave you with this thought...

Having a colonoscopy is kind of like running a pipe cleaner through your favorite pipe! :evil: :shock: :lol:

Now that I have left you with that image in your mind, have a nice day! :lol!:
You mean the soft or wired... you know to really get that carb out

Did they put you out for it? I said the most wildly inappropriate things to the pretty nurse while it was wearing off lol.

Jevverrett":nqjx81if said:
Did they put you out for it? I said the most wildly inappropriate things to the pretty nurse while it was wearing off lol.
They told me I didn't say anything, just slept peacefully. Remember, I said there weren't any pretty nurses! I guess I didn't have anything to say, or they weren't going to tell me!

Glad everything came out OK in the end Con..........

............er, that's not eggzakly right, lessee.....

...................OK, I got it -

4e885b2c9d6c34c0bc49d4c4d62fd29c.jpg

:affraid: :joker:

Cheers,

RR

My brother just got his biopsy reports back on the 5 polyps they removed. Not good news all of them were malignant! The Dr is pretty sure they got it all and that chemo won't be needed but he has to have another scope in 6mo. then every year after that. He also scared him enough that he got a hold of both of us and told us what's up. Which means my Dr is going to want to check things out soon would be my guess.

Morale of the story is don't put this off guys! Its really important and your life could very well depend on it.

Jim

pepesdad1":5dbdp645 said:
Sorry to hear that Jim.  Getter done!

Walt

Heck...l’m not sorry to hear that. Just like me...it probably saved his life! It would be good if there was no issue at all, but it’s fantastic they got ‘em and now have a pathway to being healthy. You know what I mean.

So...when they did my second scan, a few years ago, it was the standard ten years after the first one, in which they found a couple of polyps...no big deal. But on that second one they found OVER 60 POLYPS!!! I am totally the poster child for growing the damn things. All or most were/are PRE cancerous. So they got everything in time. Then I was put on the annual program. They did a DNA work up on me to maybe find a genetic marker (there are over half a dozen known) that matches a “pre disposition” to growing polyps. Found nothing. But since it takes five years or so for a polyp to grow to a point of being actually “cancerous”...so long as they go in annually and clean things out (I pop about twenty new ones out per year) I’m in no danger. Whew!

My concern is now...if I grow stuff like that so significantly...and there’s no DNA indicators that match a typical known pattern of growing lots of the little devils...then my situation is UNIQUE. And if that’s the case, it could be that if I’m growing ‘em there...where else might I be growing ‘em? Maybe nowhere. Maybe everywhere.

So...taking every day as a the gift it is. No complaints so far.