Tornado

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Missed us! No deaths, some injured. Maybe 60 or so homes damaged. Half of those total losses. A church and some commercial buildings in Williamsville, IL are total losses. Passed about 2 miles from us. Plenty of power poles and lines down. Still without power. Running a generator. Lots of vehicles on I55 rolled from the winds. This was yesterday afternoon. I see some pics on national news from the Williamsville and Loami areas.

Yes, glad to hear you're well.
This is one reason I'm happy to live in the mountains, tornados are very very rare here.

Man! Thanks for reporting in Carlos. Praise the Lord that you are ok!

Good to know you're okay. Where I live in TN (Sumner County) gets most of the tornado traffic that comes through middle TN, maybe TN itself. There was a tornado earlier this year that went through Murfreesboro an hour after I left to come home for a dentist appointment. :affraid:

I get so sick of TN weather.

Main power came back this afternoon. A fellow north of town found a newspaper from what was the antique mall 20 miles away. Lots of folks trying to save what little they had left. Amazing how far things get tossed.

Hi Carlos, Glad you're ok, another reason to lve in The Northeast Kigdom! Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

glad to hear your ok carlos tornados can get really bad i have been lucky this year i only had to make a run for the storm cellar one time this year

Ken better hunker down for the Hurricane up there in the Northeast Kingdom!