Transfered to Washington?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuervo25_1

Reaction score
I tell you as much as it has been raining here lately I think I benn moved without my Knowledge to washington state. Can't get yard work done, can't look for stuff in the woods in the form of deer antlers ,wood burl ect.and sure as hell aint going to take my son fishing in this crap. My bet will be that it is going to be warm and sunny when I am at work :lol:

It's the Memorial Day Curse--winter always tries to have one last laugh, somewhere.

Come on down to Texas! It's been getting in the 90s, bright and sunny, no clouds in sight and nice and humid ( 54% humidity today !!) and we haven't had rain since the first week in April!! They say we may equal last year ,heat wise , which was the hottest on record !! Chamber of Commerce is going nuts trying to figure how to spin the weather here these days :twisted: :twisted:

Cuervo25_1":d1u6hz2f said:
I tell you as much as it has been raining here lately I think I benn moved without my Knowledge to washington state. Can't get yard work done, can't look for stuff in the woods in the form of deer antlers ,wood burl ect.and sure as hell aint going to take my son fishing in this crap. My bet will be that it is going to be warm and sunny when I am at work :lol:
I'm located in Wa state, about 35 miles east of Seattle. Not a native, but have been here for about 22 years now (not all in this location). I'll try and answer any questions you may have. You can pm me if you'd wish.

Cheers,

RR

In contrast, the weather here in Missouri has been one extreme to the other.

Either it's 90 deg. with high humidity or 50-deg. and windy. Rainfall totals this year so far are way down, and my garden has to be watered regularly if it's going to produce anything worthwhile this year.

Yeah, people I know in NYC and Boston are not to happy with the "10 days" of rain that was forecast.

has has been said, "too much of a good thing, is too much."