Trip to Wuxtry in Decatur GA March 2014

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
I go every time I am near.  Usually a visit to mom.  These trips are always productive for my vinyl collection.  This trip was one of the best ever for me.  I haven't bought a CD in 15 or so years.  Except those that come with a vinyl album.  I was talked into purchasing one this trip.  Didn't take much talking.

From the Neil Young Archives - Sugar Mountain Live at Canterbury House 1968.  Came with a CD and a DVD.  Really high quality burn.  Not like CDs used to be.  I had proved to myself a long time ago that I could burn a better CD than I could buy.  I do not think I could improve on this one.

But what I went for is vinyl.  I also bought a DJ vinyl records case that had been marked down to $25 from a $100.  Nice aluminum carry case.

Records:

David Crosby - Croz (Just released studio album) Superb!
Alvin Lee - In Flight
Wet Willie - Keep on Smilin'
Yardbirds - Little Games  (Sundazed release)
Neil Young Archives - Crazy Horse at the Fillmore 1970
Neil Young - Hawks & Doves
Blind Faith - Self Titled with Ginger Baker's naked daughter on the cover
Wuxtry Records Record Store Day Athens Compilation 2011
Wuxtry Records Presents - Give Us Your Money - A Records Store Day 2013 Compilation of Athens and Atlanta Bands
Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
Eric Clapton's Rainbow Concert - may be a Korean or Japanese release
Tracy Nelson - Poor Man's Paradise
Mother Earth - Satisfied
David Gilmour - Blue Light
Phoebe Snow - It Looks Like Snow
Phoebe Snow - Never Letting Go
Musical Heritage Society - The Classical Collection 2nd Edition Vol 1
Philharmonia Virtuosi of New York, Richard Kapp conductor - Greatest Hits of 1720 CBS Masterworks
Philharmonia Virtuosi of New York, Richard Kapp conductor - Greatest Hits of 1721 CBS Masterworks
Philharmonia Virtuosi of New York, Richard Kapp conductor - Greatest Hits of 1790 CBS Masterworks
The English Chamber Orchestra, Jose Luis Garcia conductor - Columbia Masterworks

Several new, several promotional, and others excellent used vinyl.

Looks like ya got some good ones sir. ;) 
What the Blind Faith cost ya if ya don't mind me asking.
I've got both editions.