Turned In My Two Weeks!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaitlyn3837

Reaction score
I have been talking about it at home for months. I have known for quite some time that I need to move on and get a job that pushes me a little more. I was nervous to tell my boss because I have been here for 4 and a half years. The company relies on me pretty heavily, so I wasn't sure how he would take it. He took it well and we both feel it's mutually time. He also told me that I really need to own my own business. So that was encouraging because that is something I would like to do. I just don't know if it will be right now.

Anyways, on to a new phase and I don't know what it will bring! Interesting start to 2017!

Good luck Kate, hope 2017 brings you health & happiness, and the start of a new life :cheers::cheers::cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Best of luck to you Kaitlyn, hoping you have a great 2017 and whatever you end up doing, I'm sure you'll excel at it.

Cheers

Tim

That's inspiring stuff Kaitlyn. I'm sure you'll make it work, no matter what you turn your hand to. Kind of reminds me of a favourite quote by Mark Twain that goes something along the lines of. ..

Twenty years from now you'll regret more the things you didn't do than the ones you did. So sail away from the safe harbour, dream, explore, discover.

(Or words to that effect).

Good luck on your voyage!

What is life but a great experiment in growth? Like a butterfly, you have moved from chrysalis to winged! Best wishes!

Congrats Kaitlyn!

As someone who is currently going through the "birthing" process of starting a new business (hence my recent absence on the boards) I can tell you it's both rewarding and a hell of a lot harder than collecting a paycheck from someone else. That said, you'll do great and I wish you all the best going forward on your new chapter!

We're rooting for you!

Here is to new horizans and a bright future!!!! I hope you the stepping stones you need to reach your goals!!!!

Thank you all again! I'm going to take at least a couple weeks to clear my head and then see what direction I want to go in. Cheers!

Good luck to you, Kaitlyn. Many times I have said I am going to do more and have yet to make that leap, it's a scary thing indeed, but exhilarating at the same time. Will be interested to hear how it goes.