two more

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard, as always your pipes look amazing. Especially the top one pictured, I like the way you finished the briar. It definitely enhanced the natural grain. Well done young man :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":c6c58onr said:
Richard, as always your pipes look amazing. Especially the top one pictured, I like the way you finished the briar. It definitely enhanced the natural grain. Well done young man :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Thank you good sir, I made the top one for a friend of mine I hope he likes it.

Best Regard,
Richard

Richard Hester":92tms86y said:
Thank you good sir, I made the top one for a friend of mine I hope he likes it.
Richard, I'm sure your friend will totally like the overall look and craftsmanship of that pipe. What's not to like...the stunning grain or your design of the perfect stem with a nicely finished button. Your friend is one lucky guy/lady, one never knows for sure who will be smoking a pipe today!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Yes sir he is a old Drill Sgt buddy of mine haven't seen him in 15 years. It was fun making it for him and I was honored to to it

Thank you brother. I was glad to get these two finished won't be able to make another one until May so just too happy to get these done.

Best Regards,
Richard

Ozark Wizard":8nruju4a said:
They look great! I'm a big fan of blonde finishes, well done sir!
Happy Birthday!!

Thank you brother Wizard.I too like the blondes after a few smokes and watch it turn to a fine dark honey color, I just love them.

Best Regards,
Richrd