Two new girls

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumbernater

Reaction score
Well I havent been around much lately. But life goes on, even when Im not been here much. Ive got two new grand girls to raise. All I can say is wow.
2:OO AM feedings will get to you. Im getting to old for this stuff but, what the hey. Ill have 2 more little girls stepping on my toes, then stepping on my heart. Their names are Jayla and Kayla, or in the picture 1 and 2

Look like a couple of heart breakers to me sir.

Congrats Plumb. They should keep you busy & be lots of fun. Enjoy.

Wow! That's great. What lovely girls they are. Your heart will be filled with love and wonderment as you watch them grow up to become young ladies. I wish my grandchildren were that young again. Diaper changes and 2 o'clock feedings are the times you bond with your beauties. Your one lucky granddad to have someone so precious to live for. Don't worry about being too old as they are going to keep you young. :cheers: :bounce: :cheers: 

AJ

Plumb, you aren't afraid to take on the big jobs...you're a heck of a guy. No better hands a couple'a kids could be in.

Glad you checked in. :)

8)

Congratulations Charlie, that's some great news! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

Age 53 and 2 new babies?

You got more chutzpah than me brother............

..........enjoy the adventure...........

rausch.gif

Cheers,

RR

2 am feedings will keep you young, but at your advanced age that may require sleeping longer:).